This Web site is controlled, operated and intended for use only in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on this Web site are appropriate or made available for use outside of the United States of America.
Our Privacy Statement describes our use and protection of nonpublic personal information ("customer information") and will help you understand how we treat the customer information that we obtain from you or other sources in the course of providing you with products and services. We urge you to read our Privacy Statement.
Ownership of Materials & Restrictions on Use
The information on this Web site, along with any materials (including, for example, press releases and product descriptions) is the copyrighted work of First MainStreet Insurance and is protected under United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. First MainStreet Insurance grants you permission to copy such materials so long as each copy: (i) is solely for informational, non-commercial use and is not modified or revised in any manner; (ii) plainly displays all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form and manner as on the original; and (iii) displays a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of First MainStreet Insurance. To seek permission for any other use, please contact First MainStreet Insurance.
Bulk E-Mail and Other Prohibited E-Mail
The First MainStreet Insurance computer network (which includes, but is not limited to, the technology and applications which support the e-mail functionality First MainStreet Insurance provides its officers, employees, independent contractor agents, and other authorized users) is the private property of First MainStreet Insurance.
First MainStreet Insurance also prohibits any e-mail transmissions of the following types to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to more than 5 different firstmainstreet.com e-mail addresses in any 24-hour period unless First MainStreet Insurance, through one of its officers, has authorized the sending of such e-mail: (1) commercial advertising; (2) informational announcements; (3) political or religious tracts; or (4) solicitations for funds or donations.
First MainStreet Insurance prohibits any e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to any firstmainstreet.com e-mail addresses if the e-mail is intended to, or appears intended to, harass, embarrass, threaten, defame or impersonate any person, or if the e-mail is pornographic, offensive, indecent, discriminatory or offensive on the basis of sex, color, national origin, race, age, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
First MainStreet Insurance prohibits any e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to any firstmainstreet.com e-mail address that makes use of a forged header or deceptive addressing, or which attempts in any manner to disguise the source of the e-mail.
First MainStreet Insurance prohibits the harvesting or collection of the e-mail addresses of First MainStreet Insurance agents and/or personal financial representatives from the firstmainstreet.com web site for the purpose of sending bulk e-mail to firstmainstreet.com e-mail addresses.
First MainStreet Insurance reserves the right to take all legal and technical steps available, including pursuing civil remedies and criminal prosecution, to prevent bulk or other prohibited e-mail from entering, utilizing or remaining within the First MainStreet Insurance computer network.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the First MainStreet Insurance computer network. First MainStreet Insurance's failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of First MainStreet Insurance's rights.
Links to Other Web Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites. First MainStreet Insurance provides links to other sites as a convenience to persons who visit the First MainStreet Insurance Web site. If you choose to use the services provided by those sites, you may be asked by those sites to provide certain personally identifiable information (some of which may, on an individual or aggregated basis, be shared with First MainStreet Insurance). Please be aware that First MainStreet Insurance is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites, even though First MainStreet Insurance's name or logo may appear on those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every Web site that you visit, as the privacy policies of those sites may differ from ours. Our Privacy Statement applies solely to this Web site.
First MainStreet Insurance is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
Links to FirstMainStreet.com
First MainStreet Insurance appreciates your interest in linking your Web Site (the "Linking Site") to First MainStreet Insurance's Web site, located at www.firstmainstreet.com. In order to avoid misunderstandings regarding the use of First MainStreet Insurance's trademarks, trade names and other proprietary information, First MainStreet Insurance asks that you review and agree to the following guidelines:
- Third parties are authorized to include active links on Web sites they control to direct a browser to First MainStreet Insurance's "home page" at http://www.firstmainstreet.com. However, third parties may not include on their Web sites links to any other page maintained on the firstmainstreet.com Web site unless they have received prior written permission of an officer of First MainStreet Insurance or unless the Linking Site is an Internet search engine.
- Framing. Unless you have received specific written permission from First MainStreet Insurance, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any type of identification on (or in proximity to) content displayed on the First MainStreet Insurance Web site ("First MainStreet Insurance Content"), (b) alter or modify First MainStreet Insurance Content, or (c) "cut and paste" or otherwise reproduce First MainStreet Insurance Content on the Linking Site.
- No Archiving. Your link must be to the current First MainStreet Insurance site only. In permitting linking, First MainStreet Insurance does not grant you the right to reproduce, modify, cache or archive the First MainStreet Insurance Content for any purpose.
- Link At Your Own Risk. First MainStreet Insurance makes no representations or warranties regarding the First MainStreet Insurance Web site, which is provided "as is." Linking Sites link to the First MainStreet Insurance Web site at their own risk. First MainStreet Insurance is under no obligation to maintain the First MainStreet Insurance Web site, provide or update First MainStreet Insurance Content or otherwise support your link to the First MainStreet Insurance Web site.
- Termination. First MainStreet Insurance may revoke this license immediately if you fail to follow these guidelines. First MainStreet Insurance may revoke this license upon ten (10) days notice without cause.
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FIRST MAINSTREET INSURANCE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FIRST MAINSTREET INSURANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THE FIRST MAINSTREET INSURANCE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERROR, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS.
FIRST MAINSTREET INSURANCE MAY CHANGE THE PROGRAMS OR PRODUCTS MENTIONED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. ADDITIONALLY, ALL INSURANCE PRODUCTS REFERRED TO IN THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND QUALIFICATIONS. PRODUCT TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS NOT DESCRIBED IN THIS WEB SITE MAY APPLY.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FIRST MAINSTREET INSURANCE DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM THE FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTIONS OF SERVICE OR DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION), EVEN IF FIRST MAINSTREET INSURANCE IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.